Fiberglass Pultruded Profiles, FRP Pultruded Tube, FRP Pultruded Panel
|FOB Price:||US $2,500-6,000 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $2,500-6,000/ Ton|
|Transport Package:||Pallet, Plastic Bag, Carton, etc.|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: FRP1000
- Product Categories: FRP Pipe
- Material: FRP
- Type: Polyester FRP
- Length: 50mm-5000mm
- Trademark: BlustonFRP
- Origin: China
- Usage: Environmental Protection, Industral, Household
- Molding Method: Pultrusion
- Fiber Type: GFRP
- Dimension: 10mm-500mm
- Thickness: 1mm-50mm
- Specification: Themosetting Plastic Profiles
- HS Code: 3626909090
1. Properties of FRP pultruded profiles
A. High strength
FRP is stronger than structural steel on a pound-for pound basis. It has been used to buildings, walkway, sub-floors and platforms.
B. Light weight
FRP is 20-25% the weight of steel and 70% the weight of aluminum. FRP are easily transported, handled and lifted into place. Total structures can often be preassembled and shipped to the job site ready to installation.
FRP will not rot and are impervious to a broad range of corrosive elements. This feature makes FRP a natural selection for indoor or outdoor structures in pulp and paper mills, chemical plants, water and sewage treatment plants, structural near salt water and other corrosive environments.
D. Electro-magnetic transparency
FRP are transparent to radio waves, microwaves and other electromagnetic. It is widely used to make antennas.
FRP has low thermal/ electrical conductivity.
F. Dimensional stability
The coefficient of thermal expansion of FRP is slightly less than steel and significantly less than aluminum.
FRP are pigmented throughout the thickness of the part and can be made to virtually any desired custom color. Special surfacing veils are also available to create special surface appearances such as wood grain, marble, granite, etc.
Fiberglass pultruded profiles are manufactured with the pultrusion process after choosing the correct raw materials major including the resin, fibers and additives according to the profiles requirements including mechanical strength, electrical insulation, anti-corrosion etc.
Fiberglass pultruded profiles can meet the customer's requirements by using different combination of resin, fibers and others.
Fiberglass pultruded profiles offer a unique combination of chemical resistance, size stability, high strength, and thermal/electric non-conductivity, etc.
3. Following is General Physical Parameters of FRP Pultruded Profiles.(If have special requirements, pls contact Nanjing Jinglue.)
4. Fiberglass pultruded profiles are widely used and according to their diameter they may be used as umbrella frames, underground cable jackets, cable cores (bearing tensile stress), handles of spade and hammer, structural members, handrails, water pipes, and mobile telecom outdoor antennal coves.
5. Some normal sizes of FRP profiles are as follows:
(Pls note special shapes&sizes are also welcomed.)